Join The Team!
Interested in Joining The Team?
– Having a public and very active Instagram account. You must have good engagement on your posts to qualify.
– Genuine love, support, and enthusiasm for the products and brand shown in comments on Instagram. If we find that you are buying your likes or comments, you forfeit your contract.
– Actively search #YoungBlackGenius & Comment on other people’s photos and shows support for other brand rep(s).
– Promotes the brand on your own social media through photography wearing their clothing or posting a sponsored post from us twice a month or once every 2 weeks. Please photos clear and free from clutter as much as possible. Selfies are OK, but at least 1 of the photos needs to be a full body shot.
– Promotes and shares company announcements such as promotions, contests, launches, and events.
– Young Black Genius reserves the right to use any and all photographs on all social media accounts, promotional flyers and all advertisements.
What The Brand Rep Gets In Return
– A unique 20% off code to be used on all items purchased and for family, friends and your followers for the duration of the term. We will track all sales brought in via this link.
-You are able to earn 15%-20% commission or more on all sales brought in.
– Exposure on Young Black Genius social media outlets.
We are looking for a creative Social Media & Marketing Team
The Social Media Team is responsible for planning social media calendars, creating social media posts and assisting the social media team with brainstorming campaigns.
To be successful as a Social Media Team Intern you must have excellent knowledge of various social media platforms. A good Social Media Intern combines creative campaign ideas with analytical skills to create successful posts.
Social Media Intern Responsibilities:
- Manage the social media calendar.
- Brainstorm campaign ideas.
- Post on various social media platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter.
- Analyze analytics to gauge the success of campaigns.
Social Media Team Intern Requirements:
- Excellent knowledge of social media platforms.
- Knowledge of analytical tools.
- Creative mindset.
- Ability to multitask.
- Ability to work in a team.
- Prior experience with marketing or social media preferred.